sunday rundown!

Well technically it should be Monday rundown but this weekend has had me completely exhausted! Friday night I went to a movie night at the place my step-mam volunteers at. I love the place she volunteers at, it's called Gayle Mill and it's lovely. We watched a movie on how they made a wooden bike using the mill (wasn't my cup of tea to be honest).. however, I highly enjoyed the nibbles afterwards. There was a huge selection of homemade foods from the volunteers, from cheese scones to goats cheese, onion & tomato tart, to some beautiful desserts of flapjack & feckin' tarts. They went down a treat with a glass of cloudy lemonade!! We didn't get in til around midnight so I was pretty tired.
Saturday we headed back to Gayle Mill as my step mammy had to work there. While she worked me and my dad headed off to the Wensleydale Creamery, so good! We had a spot of lunch with a beautiful view of Hawes. I had Wensleydale Rarebit with salad and my dad had an all day breakfast but in a quiche! Lovely jubbly. Then we headed off into Hawes village, although we had to keep ducking and diving from the heavy rain showers. Lovely little village, I really do love visiting quaint places.
Yesterday we went to visit my niece! Can't believe how much she has grown in a month and a half! She's so alert now, beautiful little baba Ruby. That was a long journey too! What have you been up to this weekend?


new charity shop book / OOTD / guys thinking they are cool / hangover drinks
the hoppings / face, new hair & tie-dye / peonies / thunderstorm
rainbow / scary sky / new lingerie / movie night OOTN
my favourite seat at Gayle Mill / View from Wenselydale Creamery / silly glasses / naughty book
sleepy / baby Ruby / peonies starting to bloom

xoxo

Comments