sunday rundown

So this week has been pretty average, same for the weather too! Seriously, when is the sun going to grace us with it's presence? This is making me want a holiday even more, just a few days relaxing on some white sands with some crystal clear water running over my feet.. depressing as I can't afford to go abroad this year! This weeks activities have been minimal really. Had a nice little afternoon trip to Tynemouth with my mam on Wednesday and got to go to my favourite place for fish & chips.. It's right next to the fish quay at North Shields. We just sat in the car and watched the rain, looking out over the Tyne and watching the ferries go off on their way to Amsterdam. Thursday I went for a catch-up meal with my aunty and mama, cheeky BBQ chicken burger then a scrumdiddlyumptious chocolate brownie and ice cream for dessert YUMMY. Friday I met up with my bestie for a good old shop (didn't actually buy anything for once) and a cheeky little night out! I was excited to go to the 'Big Meeting' in Durham on Saturday, lovely weather and good fun (keep an eye out for my post on this!!)


the apparent weather trend we have / poochy pooch / this amused me / pretty flower
sunday nights watching Nowhere Boy / weird dream situation / OOTD / pier with mama watching the ferry
yummy pub meal / eek hair dye / the hair dye that didn't come out light brown / OOTN


Comments