ten things: home sweet home

Well as my first year in university accommodation comes to a close it's time to leave the luxuries of an en-suite bathroom and a modern flat to become a proper student in a proper house! I'm living with two others when I move into my new home in the next few weeks, quite excited. As much as the house isn't modern it has that homely feel to it. Went to check out my room yesterday as when we last visited they still had people living there! It's quite a bit cheaper than my university accommodation, as that was £95 a week!!

My room has all the basics in it.. a double bed (yesssss), an in built wardrobe, another wardrobe, a chest of drawers and a desk with a chair! I really cannot wait to add my own touches to the room to make me feel more at home. Flowers, fairy lights, floral bedding, pictures, candles.. seriously my list in endless.

But.. here is a few of the pieces that I would love to add to my room and hopefully will be!!

1. Tea Cup Canvas - Next £20
Sums up my love for tea (but especially Yorkshire tea)
2.  LOVE tea light holders - BHS £15


3. Parma Violets candle
Who doesn't love the 90s, and especially Parma Violets sweets. This candle will be amazing.


4. Home Sweet Home wooden sign - Debenhams £8


5. Necklace hanging hook - Debenhams £12


6.  Cute bunting

7. Lots of Yankee Candles
Vanilla Cupcake, Country Lemonade & Strawberry Buttercream!!

8.  Paisley or floral bedding


9. Tier stand - great for jewelry

10. Milk Jug - perfect for putting make-up brushes in, pens/pencils or even flowers!!




xoxo



Comments