time to know a little more..

I know that questions tags are more known on YoutTube but as I don't want to wander into the realm of making videos just quite yet, I though I would bring the 25 questions tag to my blog. So here are some questions to get to know me a little better..


1. Do you have any pets?
I do.. I have a chocolate labrador called Annie. I've been wanting a dog for a long as I can remember and when my dad's girlfriend got a pup I've never been happier. Can't imagine life without her! She's just turned one this year :-)

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Glass of Robinsons summer fruits juice, my book I'm reading 'Labyrinth', my iphone

3. What's the weather like right now?
Well.. the same as it has been for like the past month. Dull, grey, rainy & a little chilly! Apparently this is meant to go on until September :(

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No I don't drive! I really want to.. I just want to skip the lessons part & be able to drive. I can't really afford lessons at the moment. Either wait until I finish university or start them when I get a job to coincide with uni!

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
Around 9:30am!

6. When was the last time you showered?
Last night

7. What was the last movie you saw?
The last movie I saw was... well at the cinema it was Avengers Assemble (oh hello captain America).. Last film on the tv was Nowhere Boy!

8. What does your last text message say?
okie doke xx ..from my auntie as I asked her if we could go to the Durham Miners Gala this weekend!

9. What's your ringtone?
Just one of those average iphone ones.. although I always have my phone on silent, so it doesn't matter haha.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
I have yes, mainly around Europe! Have also been to Florida & Morocco. Definitely the possibility of a gap year after uni!

11. Do you like sushi?
I have never actually tried it, but the thought of raw fish makes me feel a little queezy!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
When I'm at university I go to Morrisons as it is 2mins around the corner, possibly M&S if I want to splurge. Will have to change where I buy my groceries when I go back in September as I have moved into a new house and there isn't a large supermarket close! Online shopping with delivery it is.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Yes. Taken herbal tablets in the past when I've had trouble sleeping.

14. How many siblings do you have?
Just the one. An older brother.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
A laptop! On it's last legs after 3 years, screen turns off when I move it :(

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be turning 20.. no longer a teenager :( twenteen it is then.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Nope. I need to buy some glasses for when I'm sat at my computer and reading though.

18. Do you color your hair?
Yes. I dyed it a honey brown around a month and a half ago from being blonde, but it has now faded back to blonde with hideous roots so back to dark brown I go!!

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Just going to relax as I am back at my mam's house now. Probably read my book, watch a movie!

20. When was the last time you cried?
Probably the other night watching a soap or something. Soppy bugger I am.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Ooooh, either 4 cheese or some sort or pepperoni spicy veg pizza!

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I don't really prefer either. Not a fan of burgers anymore to be honest.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes, my and my friend at uni had been on a night out then got back and sat and talked til around 6am about life.. and stuff ha!

24. What is your eye color?
Hazel / green.. weird. Everyone says my eyes are nice though.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I can yes! I definitely prefer pepsi.. but it has to be pepsi max.

I tag anyone who wants to do this xoxo

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love your blog! Why has it taken me this long to come across it ha
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment