autumn winter lust list

As Summer hasn't exactly been summery I'm hugely looking forward to the delights of this years AutumnWinter trends! It's already my favourite time of year.. chunky jumpers, afternoons spent in Starbucks with huge cup of hot choc (cream & marshmallows), chunky jewelry and basic clothing. For my AutumnWinter look I will definitely be clashing Gothic with androgynous! Straight cut blazers, monochrome colours with lashings of embellishment and chunky gold jewelry layered on top of each other! Think.. leather, cigarette trousers, brogues, loafers, black jeweled jumpers, lacey racey tops, stockings, emeralds, monochrome and studs.

key pieces
- lace
- think jewels.. (colours anyway!) emeralds, ruby, sapphire
- crosses, studs + skulls (my favourite!)
- metallic and all that glitters
- tailored pieces
- man shoes.. brogues, loafers
- leather




































Comments