BASICS

Hey everyone! Okay, so I seemed to get a lot of positive feedback on my 'my experience' series, very grateful, I thought I would begin a new different series. This one more fashion based. I really do find that basics are a huge necessity in a girls wardrobe. You can dress them up for a night on the town or dress them down for a slouchy day of running errands. In this series I will be showing you what I consider as basics and how I style them depending on the occasion! 

First basic in this series will be the classic pair of black denim jeans. Black denim jeans seriously have to my most worn item in my wardrobe by far!! They are the most simple item to just whack on and style to any occasion. For day I'd simply wear my jeans and tank top, accessorised with endless silver rings. For night rock it up with an embellished shirt and some super high heels (I stick with heels with a high platform so they don't hurt as much when you dance the night away), loads of jewelry and an oversized clutch to make the perfect outfit for a cheeky little bar crawl!

So keep an eye out for the first official post in this series

Basics series
- black denim jeans
- white shirt
- leather jacket
- tank tops
- jumper
any other suggestions of basic outfits you would like to see are welcome.. :-)

xoxo

Comments

  1. Plain bodycon skirt maybe?
    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may do a skater skirt instead :-) not such a huge fan of bodycon skirts!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Oo, I'm very excited for this series. Maybe, breton tops? Gotta have a breton top or two in every wardrobe!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did I not think of Breton!! Ahhh, I'll have to search for the perfect breton stripe tee first! I don't have one in my wardrobe at the minute but it's definitely on my list :-)
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment