blah

Yelllloooo my lovelies! This is just a quick post really. I feel bad for not blogging so much this month in comparison to last month where I blogged every day! I have ideas and such but at the moment it is fair to say I have been feeling quite demotivated and I'm just having a bit of a crappy time at the moment feeling low & down... and possibly the fact I only have 2 weeks left with my lovely friends and family before I head back to university for my second year! Don't get me wrong I'm so excited to go back and see everyone I have missed, and I'm excited for my course again too but I feel like I'm going to miss family and homely comforts a lot more the second time around :( especially my pooch! So this is just a quick post to say sorry for my terrible posting abilities at the minute, I do intend to spend Monday scheduling a few posts while I'm in the car on the way to Cragside House for the day but just to let you know that I may not be blogging very much over the next month.. the next two weeks will be spent with my family a lot and celebrating my mam's, dad's andddd brother's birthday, all in the space of 5 days.. and when I'm back at uni, we don't have internet sorted in our new house yet so I will either be making trips to the uni library or I might just drag myself into Yorks Starbucks for free wifi and a cheeky mocha! (Second option definitely more appealing.. although my library does have uber comfy beanbags!!) Love you all lots, thank you for all the great feedback over the past couple of months it really means a lot me.. I always get a cheesy little grin when I see a new comment :)

MWAAAAH xoxo

Comments

  1. Don't worry, I think we all feel a bit like that, in regards to uni. But just think you're getting that much closer to finishing and then you can do whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment