leaves are beginning to fall

Hello everyone! Pinched my dads camera to take a few cheeky outfit of the day posts. Watching the weather today definitely put a bigger dampener on summer.. cool & chilly weather is on its way boooooo!! :( These couple of outfits that I have put together are great for when that wind has a little chill in it but the sun is still quite warm. Layering is perfect!


Cardigan - charity shop  |  Basic blue tee - Topshop  |  Floral printed trousers - Topshop

 sorry Annie wanted to join in on the action. cutie.
Blouse - charity shop  |  Jeans (not so black anymore - h&m  |  Brogues (worn in both) - Next

Today I wore the outfit with the jazzy blouse! The wind was quite strong and it was a little chilly so I wanted to throw something on the top for when I went into town.. I tried a cardigan but it was too warm, tried my leather jacket but the same. Then I thought I could put my shirt on the top, keeps me cool still with the short sleeves and being unbuttoned but still keeps the chilly wind from making me cold. Oh.. and I absolutely adore my new brogues from Next.

Comments