liebster #2

Wow, two nominations! Thank you so much Isobel Rose, it means so much to me. If you check my last Liebster post you can find out all the details about the Liebster blog award there..

My questions to answer from the lovely Isobel Rose..
What is your basic everyday make-up | BB balm foundation, L'oreal false lash telescopic mascara, Topshop blush in head over heels and some form an eyeshadow from my Naked palette. Oh.. and I use the Naked palette to fill my eyebrows in!

What was your favourite holiday ever | Family holiday I would have to choose Florida, so much to do, it was amazing. Friend holiday would have to be Ibiza. Nothing will ever beat Ibiza for a girls holiday!!

Are you a necklace, ring, bracelet or earring girl | Normally I'm a ring girl, I love layering up rings. Lately however I have become a necklace kind of girl, so many lovely statement necklaces out that can just make an outfit complete!

What skin type do you have & what are your must have products to tame it | My skin type is oily combination and during hormonal times I'm prone to spots around my chin area. I use No7 Cleanser to keep my face super clean and I use a Good Things moisturiser to help tame my t-zone oiliness.

What's your favourite trend for A/W | I think for this year my favourite trend for A/W has to be gothic and androgynous. Lace, embellishment, brouges. Just bloody perfect for me.

Glitter, cream or matte nail polish | Definitely cream, I've tried matte but I wasn't a huge fan. I only really use glitter for a super special occasion or if I'm feeling a bit fancy!

What's your go to perfume | My go to perfume has to be Britney Spears midnight fantasy. As tacky as it sounds it's such a lovely perfume! I've always had compliments when I wear it. Either that or Diesel Loverdose, that's my night out go to perfume and great for A/W.

What is your least favourite fashion trend of all time | Fish net tops. Ugh. Even the thought of them makes me feel sick hahaha.

Which 3 countries are on top of your 'to visit' list | Paris, New York and Ireland! Even if it's just for a couple of days. I've dreamed of going to NY at Christmas for so long now.

If you could go to one fashion week - which one would you go to | It would have to be London! My own country definitely. London is so diverse and so is fashion week.

Any secret talents | I really don't think I have any! :(

As I've already tagged people in this once I'm not going to this time (sorry). Just because the majority of the people I tagged were the only people I follow who have less than 200 followers! I have more through there tags but they've already done this too! Also not going to do the 11 random facts as I did that last time too!


Comments

Post a Comment