liebster



I'm so happy & shocked to say that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! I feel like my blog has come so far over the past couple of months so I'm ecstatic and want to say a mahoooosive thank you to Emma from It's Just a bit fruity.

This award is to help people acknowledge the many other blogs out there that you might not find, all of these have under 200 followers and this award will help you discover more amazing blogs! It's a saaaaweeet idea as people start up blogs for different reasons and there are so many different genres out there! You will find people with similar taste to you or someone completely different who you find super interesting.

My questions to answer from the lovely Emma..

What reason made you start your blog | I started my blog just as a bit of a diary and maybe as something that can help me along the road to become a journalist. I love writing and sharing!

If you could live in one place, where would it be | Tricky question.. I think it would have to be London. I'm from the North-East of England but London is always somewhere I've wanted to live. Hopefully do my masters degree there! I couldn't stray from Britain there's so much to do & see that I haven't done :-)

Who is your ultimate girl crush | Ahh, too many! For me it changes with how I'm feeling and what style I'm loving.. however if I had to choose one I would have to say Lauren Conrad. Loved here effortless & chic style since Laguna Beach!

What is your guilty pleasure | Really crap tv programmes. I could sit all day and watch The Hairy Bikers, Show Me the Monet, Restoration Home, Grand Designs & more.. srsly. I need a life ha. 

Who is your favourite designer | I think I would have to say Mulberry purely for the fact it's British born & bred and the fact that I have lusted over their bags since I was 13!

Is there anything unusual about you | I wouldn't say unusual.. I'd just say weird. I'm so weird, but funny.

Do you like to save, spend or splurge | Eeeek, as much as my poor bank balance hates it.. spend. Literally when I have money I can't help but indulge in a new lippy to cheer myself up or just buy that chunky knit I've been lusting after. Topshop is my weakness.

What is your go to item | My go to item has to, has to, be black jeans. If I can't decide on what to wear or I'm just feeling like blah I will wear black jeans. You can always jazz it up day or night!

If you could be born in any era, which would it be | I think I would have to say the 50's. So classy. Love it.

What is your favourite lipstick colour | I really couldn't say. It depends on the mood. If I'm wearing a really plain outfit I can add that punch of colour with a bright lipstick or if I'm feeling mellow I'll stick with a pale pink or a nude.

If you were to be daring, what would you do | Probably sky dive! It is probably one of the most daring things you could do. The thought of it even scares me ha!

11 random facts about me..
1 | I want to travel the world. Throw a dart on a map of the world and just go there.. (aslong as it's not somewhere in the middle of the ocean haha)
2 | I have 3 homes. Uni, mams & dads.
3 | My DVD collection is far too big. Definitely around 100.
4 | 80's music is my weakness
5 | Ibiza is the best place for a holiday. Best holiday of my life. FACT. I chose Ibiza over a Mulberry bag.
6 | I still sleep with my baby blankie (19 and not even scared)
7 | I buy far too many jumpers.
8 | I've seen Blue live.
9 | I really want to be a journalist. Fashion, beauty or even sport!
10 | I'm addicted to Made in Chelsea.
11 | I love cheesecake.


So there are my 11 random facts & my answers to the questions that Emma left for me!
Now it's my turn to tag 11 lovelies..

TAG.. YOU'RE IT!!
Lydia
Amy
Lisette
Charlotte
Lorin
Emma
Evie
Fox Hunting (really sorry I cannot find your name anywhere sweetie!)
Rachel
Natalie
Amy


My questions to the people I tagged are...
1. What is your favourite city?
2. If you won £1million, what would you buy first?
3. Charity shops, highstreet or designer.. and why?
4. Favourite hightstreet store?
5. Ballet pumps, boots or trainers?
6. Describe your blog in 3 words
7. What is your dream job?
8. What is your go to outfit for a night out?
9. Spring, summer, autumn or winter.. and why?
10. Eyeshadow or lipstick?
11. Favourite item in your wardrobe and why?


To the 11 people I have tagged.. The rules are so simple:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer all 11 questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 more for the people you tag.
- Choose 11 people with under 200 followers and tag them in your post.
- Go to their page and let them know they're tagged.
- No tag backs!

Comments

  1. oh wow, thank you for nominating me! haha yes i know my name isn't online. doesn't matter + i love your random facts! cheesecake's the best mjumm :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! You really do find out more about the blogger. I hope you enjoyed doing it :)

    It's Just a bit Fruity Fashion Blog

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you so much! That's so sweet of you! I will get on doing that tag soon as! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment