putting ink to skin

Hello darlings! As you may know if you have checked out some of my older posts that I have two tattoos already and I'm dying to add more. I do have some planned for the future which will be personal and mean a lot to me but there are a few that I really fancy having just because they look nice. I'm aware that this is a marmite kind of situation where people love or hate tattoos or the fact that people say I will regret them when I'm old. In regards to regretting them when I am older, I really don't think that I will. I mean the two I have now, lyrics on my ribs and a suit of cards on my wrist, can be covered up. It's not like when I'm 80 I'm going to have my ribs on show is it? And.. the one on my wrist can easily be covered by a watch strap! I personally love tattoos, although some tattoos that people have I do look at and think why?!

Anyway. These are a few images of a few tattoos that I would love to get when I can afford them. Tattoos seriously aren't cheap!




Moon Star Tattoos Designs Body-Art Pictures Images Ink Flash 39 

What are your opinions on tattoos? Or do you have any, I'd love to see!
xoxo

Comments

  1. I LOVE these, especially the third one! Where would you get another? I have SUCH a good idea for what I want, it's just a matter of getting the funds/parents permission!
    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love what I have as the logo for my blog on my foot, I really want a thigh tattoo too! I know, my mam isn't keen on them and wonders why I would want them but my dad isn't too fussed :-)
      xo

      Delete
  2. I have two and I'm wanting one more, hopefully next month!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Thank the lord I get my student loan in a couple of weeks haha
      xo

      Delete
  3. I'd love some roses in greyscale like the top picture, I know someone who has some on her forearm and they look BEAUT. I've just got a little tattoo on the inside of my wrist and I am seriously in love with it. People often do comment on it, wondering what I will do about it when I'm old. Personally, I hope I'm the kind of crazy old lady who wears her tattoos with pride - but if I do happen to age a little more gracefully, at least they're easy enough to cover up :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love it, skulls and roses is what I would love as a tattoo! I love the one on the inside of my wrist too, I mean even if I didn't like it when I was older I can easily cover it with a watch :-) it was my first, so I'll always love it! So pleased I'm not going to be the only crazy old lady haha
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment