recent purchases

Just a quick little post to show you some recent purchases I have made! So excited to try out the No.7 Fanomenal Lashes mascara.. which I got half price.. and paid for with my boots points so I technically got it for free. Free is always good! When I got home I then realised I had picked up the colour brown/black by accident instead of black. Not too fussed though as it looks a little more natural, but I really do love stand out black lashes.. may have to buy another but in black (review coming soon!). I've been wanting a blazer for a while, as a piece I can just throw on for uni and I absolutely fell in love with this Love Label one from Very.co.uk.. a gorgeous tartan with faux leather sleeves a pockets! Such a statement piece that can be worn over a variety of wardrobe basics! My dad's girlfriend kindly bought me this Primark shirt.. I saw the studded black collar one on my instagram but I much preffered this one as it is a lot more classy and can be worn day to night bonus. Andddd I have just ordered a netbook. EEEEK. Been lusting after one for a couple of years and now that I'm going into my second year of university I thought it would be the ideal time to invest in one as it's small enough to carry in my uni bag without taking up a lot of space and weighing heavy.. and the benefit that I don't need to carry the charger for it as it has up to 8hours battery!! Happy times :-)








Comments

  1. So jealous of the laptop... Looks like a good one, I'll be needing to update mine soon, so this could be a possibility! Keep us updated how it goes <3
    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently replying to you from it hehe! I'm in love it with it, so small and compact. Ideal for uni :-)
      xo

      Delete
  2. the collar of that top is amazing!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment