sunday rundown

I don't really know why I do these posts anymore.. since coming back from uni I really I haven't done anything overly exciting! However, back to uni soon. Beyond excited to see my beauties and get back into a routine and feel like I'm doing something productive with life again! I really can't do nothing, I hate doing nothing but as of late that's all there is to do.. thank you lack of money. Anyhoooo, here's my photo's from the past week..


face of the day / just your casual tweet from gogo philip / messy hair from bun / 6am tuesday mornings
sorted my student finance out eventually / poochy wanted a treat / sunny times / every woman needs a JB
shadow from the light looked 3d / sky / cheeky afternoon treat / summer walks with Annie
hungover with fresh bed sheets was the nicest / PS I Love You / thunderstorm

Comments

  1. i really like these posts :)
    check out my giveaway when you have the chance xo
    http://allofheryesterdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. I love what your blog has to offer so check it out here at It's Just a bit Fruity Fashion Blog

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment