sunday rundown

Hello lovelies! This week has been a pretty relaxed one.. apart from the odd day when I've been busy. When I'm busy I'm super busy. Monday was spent relaxing, watched the film The Ghost. Was saweeeet. Tuesday was spent shopping with mama, a failed shopping trip though as nothing really stuck out at me, apart from an absolutely gorgeous glitter oxblood midi from good old Toppers. *student loan please hurry*
Wednesday was spent watching another Film4 9pm film, rolling out some absolute beauts at the moment. You may not know this but I really am a film fanatic! Love, love, love films. Whether it be DVDs, on TV or at the flicks. I really need a cinema bud! Oh I made paella too, I'm an absolute beast of a chef hehe. Thursday was a lovelyyyy day, had a little roadtrip with mammy to see my brother and two beautiful nieces. Can't believe Ruby is 3months old already. Little cutie patootie. Friday was spent at a local coffee shop with the best friend sipping on vanilla lattes and mochas with the joy of people watching! My fave. Then on the night a night out to our local Lloyds. Half pint of cider and blacks go down a treat when you're poor! Yesterday was spent relaxing, napping and watching kids film. Honestly I'm 9years old at heart :-) How has your week been? Anything exciting happening?


was so happy for Andy Murray! / Yes LAD / OOTD casual / St Mary's Lighthouse
spot the crab, rockpoolin' / thunderstorm at the beach / OOTD shopping / The Day After Tomorrow
cheeekay / monthly favourites / yummy tea, paella & cider / night time blues
OOTD roadtrip! / costa life saver, creamy cooler / my niece hid us under the pool / sunbathing on the trampoline
sunbathing / Krispy Kreme (my first ever) / relaxing film day

Comments