sunday rundown

Well another week done & dusted thank heavens! This week hasn't been the best of the weeks to quite honest as you may have read from my last post. Been a pretty average week...

cool jumper from Art Disco  |  some people are just nasty  |  slouchy day for me  |  new favourite artist - addicted to Just Be
nightime treat  |  ripped denim shirt & sunnies  |  treat my dad got me. hate public speaking  |  starcrossed lovers
cosy new dressing gown & pj's from mama  |  gorgeous new blazer  |  primark shirt embroidered collar  |  best nana <3
LOVED this book - book review coming soon..  |  rainy sunday bank holiday car journeys  | music

Comments

  1. Sucks when you have a crappy week, but it's a good thing you have such wonderful family members there to cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great little picture, I love the embroidered primark shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I adore it, they had a lovely studded one too but I thought this was a little more classy and can be worn for work, casual or night out. It really looks like it should be from somewhere like Topshop, not just £12
      xo

      Delete
  3. Great pictures! I love books so looking forward to that book review...

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My book review post should be up at some point today :-)
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment