what's in my bag?

Hello lovelies! I did this post when I first began my blog but I reckon my bags contents will have definitely changed since then. I really love these posts, I promise I'm not nosy.. I just think it's interesting to see what others carry around on a day-to-day basis :-)
So here is my bag and it's contents spilled onto here. Enjoy!

Bag | Ebay

General bag contents
Keys + Cath Kidston keyring | HSBC keyring | Topshop studded purse | 2 pairs of sunglasses, Topshop (top) River Island (bottom) | Iphone 3 (yes that old) | Moleskine notebook | Headphones

Bag inside of bag
Pouch from Asos (blue q) | Vaseline Aloe Vera | Topshop lipstick (innocent) | MAC lipstick (rebel) | ecotools brush | Carex anti bacterial handgel | River Island rose gold watch | Passport + 16-25 railcard | Chapstick set (topshop) | Bourjois healthy balance powder

xoxo

Comments

  1. cute key chains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bag isn't complete without a moleskin journal either.

    http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Any thoughts or ideas that I have go straight in there :-)
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment