Alnwick Gardens

Hello m'lovelies! In the past week I have had to endure 3 birthdays, don't get me wrong I love birthdays & buying people presents but it's not so fun when you don't really have the money :-(. Despite my lack of money I managed to pull presents together for my mam, dad and brother! For my mama's birthday we went to Alnwick Gardens. I love it there, it's so pretty. Alnwick Castle was where some of Harry Potter was filmed & that's right next to the gardens! The weather was lovely and I got some great snaps so I thought I would share a few with you. Enjoy :-)



I didn't know when apples started to grow that they actually looked like apples, silllly me.

 Everytime I see flowers like these I always think of Alice in Wonderland when she talks to the flowers :-)
More snaps will be on my Instagram post on Sunday :-)
xoxo

Comments

  1. Ohhh my goodness, I want to live in that there tree house! Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously the most amazing treehouse ever! It has some cute little restaurants & cocktail bars in it :-)
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment