Do I dare mention Christmas in September?

I may be barking up the wrong tree or sound a little crazy for mentioning Christmas at the beginning of September but as I mentioned in my previous posts, I'm a huge fan and love of autumn/winter.. and yes that means all the festivities of the seasons too! From Halloween to Bonfire Night to Christmas.

I've always wanted to go away near Christmas to somewhere in Europe! I think it would be so pretty & magical and just generally a lovely little break to have during the hustle and bustle of that comes with the Christmas period. There are so many Christmas markets on in Europe that I really wouldn't know where to go.. but there are a few places that I would like to go to anyway!

Christmas trip | PARIS


530112_393597714028991_1052044325_n_large

As far as I'm aware from my research Paris doesn't have a Christmas market (do correct me if I'm wrong), but even without a Christmas market, Paris is an extremely magical place on it's own and would be super pretty when it snows!

Tumblr_m92p0clquv1r07610o1_500_large
403315_10150505761699639_207251779638_8923875_1069983726_n_large
304902_381418278591392_1343324705_n_large

Can you just imagine has amazing it would be to be stood next to the Eiffel tower and the snow coming down? Ahhh I really need a break in Paris whatever the time of the year <3

Christmas trip | BERLIN

I've never been to Berlin before but I've always fancied going.. and what better time to go then at Christmas when they are host to many a Christmas market! Apparently they are one of the best for Christmas markets.


I really fancy Berlin for a Christmas break. Pretzels, Bratwurst sausages.. mulled wine! Ahhhh.

Has anyone got any recommendations? :-)
Don't hate me for mentioning Christmas in September haha!
xo

Comments

  1. I love christmas too! Although ive had loads going on so not thought about it. Berlin looks magical, i would love to go one day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased no one has had a go at me for it only being the start of september haha! :-) Think about Christmas and it will make everything better!xo

      Delete
  2. I'm going to Berlin for Christmas this year and this has just got me soooo excited! Merry Christmas!!!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so jealous! You'll have to do a post and let me know what it was like when you get back! (just in case I don't go hehe) xo

      Delete
  3. I lived in Paris for a year, they do have a Christmas market along the Champs Elysee which looks like the little huts in one of the Berlin pictures. It's gorgeous with the twinkly lights (like you've shown in the top picture) and there is something magical about drinking mulled wine and wandering around. Sadly though, it's invariably over-priced, so good for picking up bits and bobs (and some seriously yummy food) but not if you're planning to do mega shopping! Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that has actually made my day that they do have a Christmas market :-) However the overpriced bit doesn't sound good, I definitely wouldn't be doing any mega shopping though, just a nice little break :-)
      xo

      Delete
  4. both cities are beautiful when it's christmas i guess, but i could imagine that paris is quite expensive right? plus our typical german christmas markets are still the best hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really tempted to save my pennies for a trip to Berlin! It's always been somewhere I've wanted to go :-) If I need recommendations on where to go I know who to ask hehe
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment