Home 'not so sweet' home

Hello! As some of you may know I moved into my new house on Tuesday this week. As I can't post much until we have got the internet installed into our house (currently having a Starbucks & stealing their wifi) I thought I would give you a quick update on how I'm doing, what the new house is like and such :) So I'm sorry if this post is a little boring but I feel like I need to let my feelings out somewhere!!

Tuesday was basically spent unpacking, putting things where I want them and such. I already had the majority of my belongings in the house, it was more or less just hanging clothes up and settling in a bit. I do have to say though, as much as I sort of know the guy I'm living with (I'm living with two people & seriously take into account the 'sort of'), he's weirding me out! I asked him where he worked and he said a 'cafe', he worked til 11pm that.. seriously what kind of cafe is open til 11 at night!! Apart from that I feel a bit scared living in a new house basically on my own :( Literally every noise that I hear has me on edge. I feel like every dark corner in the house there's going to be a burglar or a murderer. My mind is terrible :(

So I'm lonely, on edge and certainly feeling a bit homesick! I definitely need my pooch by my side to keep me company & protect me from all the nasty things hehe. I'm going to try and get as many scheduled posts in line as I possibly can. Think I'm going to stay over at my friends tonight, a girl I lived with last year, so I can maybe pinch her internet too :)

For now I'm going to love you & leave you as a job search.. and the rest of this mocha is calling my name xoxo

oh and if anybody has any tips on how I can clam myself down or anything like that please tweet me @lauraconveryxo

Comments