one's to watch: september

MUSIC

Well this months music picks are a bunch of new & old. There will definitely be a good amount of acoustic thrown in for good measure.. I love acoustics when it comes round to Autumn | Winter!

paloma faith | just be
completely addicted to this song

jessie ware | wildest moments
shes up and coming, lovely voice & love the song too!

birdy | people help the people
words cannot describe my love for this

noel gallaghers high flying birds | dream on
one word.. legend


nicola roberts | disco, blisters and a comedown
standard night out and great cheesy pop tune to make you feel good

FASHION

As you can probably guess from my previous posts I'm going to mention autumnal pieces! 

Chunky knits, leather.
Oh.. and underwear can always make an outfit look & feel great. Go check out Rosie Huntington Whitely for Marks & Spencer. Elegant, chic and bedroom beautiful.

BOOKS

I'm on a reading spree at the moment. Loving being a bookworm again! I know I'm a history student but I never thought I would enjoy history based fiction books. Philippa Gregory is a new favourite author of mine. Currently reading 'The Queens Fool'. Also... go check out my goodreads page where you can see my to-read list, what I've read and my reviews on books. Great website for all you other bookworms out there :-)

FILMS

All I have to say is.. Breaking Dawn ptII will be out soon. I haven't seen Breaking Dawn ptI yet but I intend to see it before this last installment of the Twilight Saga comes out!

What I'm looking forward to this month..

going back to uni, moving into my new house officially, catching up with everyone from uni, getting a job, joining the gym

Comments

  1. Thank you for unintentionally updating my iPod for me!
    Also I approve immensely of your reading selection (virgin suicides in particular).

    ReplyDelete
  2. BREAKING DAWN! Oh, i have to see it :>
    Really nice blog!
    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to see the first one :-(
      Thank you sweetie!xo

      Delete
  3. Paloma's new album is so good, I have it on repeat constantly. Love Phillipa Gregory books too - amazing reads x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always adored her but I think this album is her best yet! Just Be has been on repeat so many times & I haven't got sick of it yet haha. I'm nearly finished 'The Queens Fool' so I'll hopefully be picking up her latest book soon :-)
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment