sunday summary

Hello everyone! I'm feeling super cheery this morning, it's my wonderful dads birthday Happy Birthday so all is good. This week has been pretty average again to be honest. Such a stuck record is that sentence, pretty sure that's what I've said all summer ha! But hey ho better times to come as I move into my new house next weekend so I can get settled ready to begin my second year. So this week we had Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK and as per usual it was your standard bank holiday weather.. RAIN! Bloody rain. It's official that we have had the worst summer weather in 100years, just our luck ey! Anyhoo.. went off on a tangent there.. I spent my bank holiday Monday at a beautiful house owned by the National Trust, Cragside House. The house inside is so beautiful and amazing! If you're ever up in the North-East of England go see! Apart from that this week has been about getting uni supplies, buying birthday presents and sorting out my rent money for this month, yawwwwwn.

new book | friends | Cragside House | views from the house
rooms in Cragside House, beautiful William Morris wallpaper | amazinggg fireplace | new netbook | lips
helloooo | part of my mams birthday present | really want these earrings | feeling crappy & low in bed
eeeek, gogo philip follows me on twitter! | never too old for a Disney film | favourite part of lady & the tramp | 30 day photo challenge


songs I'm listening to 
bombay bicycle club | always like this | french navy | camera obscura paloma faith | just be | deadmau5 | lack of a better name | benjiman francis leftwitch | shine 

blogs im reading

I'm feeling inspired to..
blog, go on a walk/bike ride, bake, read, take driving lessons, be organized!

things i liked | loved | loathed this week.. the big bang theory | walks in the park with the pooch | arguements


Hope you've all had a lovely weekend x

Comments

  1. Love this post - I always enjoy 'week in pictures' but I like how you included the music and blogs etc!
    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally just do pictures but I thought I might as well mix it up for a change, especially as I only ever include music once a month. :-)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Love me a Sunday summary! I was randomly scanning down the list of blogs to find some new reads and saw my little space amidst them all - thanks so much for mentioning me! Your blog has become a favourite recently so I'm glad you enjoy mine too :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are fab, I've seen the same melting symbol on nails and it looks amazing with black on a white background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I might have to give that a go when I can get my hands on a nail art pen! :-)
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment