sunday summary

Hello everyone! :-) I first of all want to start this post of with saying a mahooooosive thank you for all the comments & feedback on my blog! I try and reply to everyone, it's beyond appreciated all the lovely comments from all you lovely people. Lotssssa love you to you all. 

On another note, this will probably be my last sunday summary post for a couple of weeks *sobs*. I move into my new university house on Tuesday and we haven't got the internet set up yet! SO I may try to blag some free wifi from the beaut that is Starbucks or I may just make a trip to the uni library. I think I'm going to feel completely lost without internet, I'm just pleased I can still watch my fave youtubers on my iphone! I may just schedule a bunch of posts if I have time :-) anyhoo here are my pictures from this week!

back to uni essentials | tapas meal for my dad's birthday! | autumn | bookshelf
rimmel coral & hedkandi | pooch giving kisses | snow white | love my little playsuit
beach picnic with mama for her birthday | mams celebratory Pimms | me & Pimms | treehouse at Alnwick gardens
Treehouse | pretty sky |  #30dayshathseptmer jumper | old clothes!
perfect night | new yankee candles! | funny tweet

songs I'm listening to
the naked & famous - young blood | lana del ray - blue jeans | regina spektor - us | lykke li - love out of lust | fake blood - i think i like it

Here's a picture of me and a Fab to make your weekend better hehe


xoxo

Comments

  1. Love that "30 days" jumper - where's it from? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun heading back to uni (so jealous, wish I hadn't graduated in July!) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics xx

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment