sunday week summary (actually more than a week)

Hello my sweets! Quickly nabbing some uni library internet on a Saturday afternoon. Yes, my life is that crazy & wild. I feel a little bit lost and out of sync because I really did get into the habit of blogging everyday.. but some good news - I'm getting the internet installed into my new house on October 3rd, so not too long to wait! Some other good news too, I'm feeling a lot more settled into my house now :) Things are looking up, however not so looking up on the job front unfortunately. I haven't really got any other news or updates for you as I haven't had the money to do much!! I suppose I could say that my little Annie (my pooch) is having puppies in a few weeks time, eeeeek. My god they are going to be so bloody cute aren't they! Anyway, here are my photos from the past couple of weeks.. Enjoy & I hope you're all well. Sorry for neglecting my blog but I'm sure you all understand :)

Comments