autumn is..

As I've said in some previous posts, Autumn is my favourite season by far! The magic colour transformation of the leaves.. from golden honey to crimson & burgundy to cinnmon browns and pumpkin orange! I saw this post on the lovely bridget jones (check her out she is a lovely girl!) and thought I would share with you lovelies what my favourite things about autumn are..

Crunchy leaves
Conker hunting
Pumpkin carving
Crisp, cold, frosty mornings that sparkle!
How pretty the trees look in their magic transformation
Bonfire night & sparklers
The fact I can get away with being so pale (I don't do being tanned)
Rosy cheeks
Sitting by the fire & reading a book
Cosy cardigans & jumpers. Being British I own too many!
Autumnal sunsets.. they seem to be super pretty
Hot chocolate, cream, marshmallows & chocolate sprinkles. The full works.
Starbucks red cup time

Tumblr_mc40obessr1qazfn1o1_500_large raised right men

Just a Drop of Water in an Endless Sea       Tumblr_mavf0by9jo1re3mpwo1_500_large


Yes, that's me holding a sparkler!

Tumblr_mc3ze7b0fi1rf73i8o1_500_large

me being a pale bitch.. and wearing my new fave lippy.

Facebook  sarawelin's Blog | Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever


Ok... that's a pretty extensive list hah. But I like I said it's my favourite :-) what are your favourite things about this season?
xoxo

Comments

  1. Aw thank you girl, I am glad I inspired you to do this post. BIG LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment