back to reality!

Oh how I have missed the blogosphere! Seriously. 

Hello my lovely readers that have stuck with me while I've been absent, but alas I have internet in my house again. I actually squealed with excitement when the man in the big red coat from Virgin Media turned up at my door. Hallelujah! 

This post is just really going to be a quick update and probably a run down of a few posts I have lined up in the next couple of weeks. First off I want to say that I don't think I'll be back to blogging nearly everyday. Being back at university means I have a social life, reading to do and assignments to do. My second year actually counts towards what degree I get and I really want to work my arse off to do well! I'm really enjoying my second year so far, my modules are - History, film & television - Reds:Communism - Age of Anxiety, American Culture. 

So upcoming posts to look forward too: Autumn/Winter Haul, October one's to watch, The life of a TV addict, If I were.., Baia Bags, Benefit 'They're Real' dupes, Model of the Moment..

In other news.. I've been searching for some internships to alongside my university course. I really don't know how to go about finding them really. I mean I did a Google search but that's about all I could think to do. So if anyone knows where there is any part-time journalism internships going in the north of England then please let me know :-)

In summary, hope you're all well! And keep your eye out for my posts.. Lots of love xoxo

Comments

  1. How coincidental! Had no internet and finally back on blogging today ;-) Who knows internet is so important! Looking forward to your impending posts, they sound fuun. I'll keep my eyes out for the internship, hope you manage to find one some point soon!

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling have a look at my blog, there is something I need you to vote. Thank you for the compliment on my photoshoot. It was some nice confidence boost!

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment