instagram & life update

Hello to you all! :-) I cannot quite believe that November is nearly over. EEEEEEK CHRISTMAS. Currently in festive overload.. sat blogging listening to my new made Christmas playlist (you know, Wham!, Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Wizzard, all the classics!), eating clementine oranges and about to indulge in a mince pie, yum. I apologise for my lack of posts, been super busy with work and assignments for university. If I haven't been at work I've been at lectures or typing 3000+ words. And apart from that, visits home for a couple of days have been my only escape and form of relaxation from the hustle and bustle of a busy bees life. Anyhoo, here's some photos from my life as we know it.. If you don't already follow me on twitter and instagram please do, I like new people :-) @lauraconveryxo (twitter) @skullsandroses (instagram) MWAH x

meet lexi | candle holder L.O.V.E | review coming soon | poochy on her first walk since having the puppies!!
vampy lip kate moss 107 | in love with this album | christmas present? | yummy oreo dairy milk
ootd | russian h@ | view on my way to work, york minster | essay essentials: latte & highlighters
my new favourite item of clothing, glittery leggings!! | 7am off to the Christmas Fayre at Gayle Mill | Gayle Mill Christmas trees | look what I made & helped the kids to make at the fayre

xoxo

Comments

  1. christmas? yes please! listening to my christmas playlist (wham, good ol frankie sinatra and everything else you said) and can't stop eating clementine oranges, just as you hihi! oh and the puppy is extremely cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased I'm not the only one in the festive spirit already :-) tehe thank you!! I'll be uploading a whole post dedicated to my dog and her puppies soon!xo

      Delete

Post a Comment