sunday summary

Hello my lovelies! Hope you're all well. This week has been a busy one for me.. I forgot how hard it is trying to balance a job & uni work at the same time. BUT I have to think of the money :-) Apart from that this week has been spent sleeping and eating with my spare time ha. I came home this weekend and it's been super lovely. As I said in a previous post my lovely little pooch Annie had 9 b-e-a-uuuutiful puppies and I haven't seen them in 3 weeks and my god how they have grown!!! Blue eyed bundles of fun (there will definitely be a lot of pictures of them in this post, so queue the aw's). I really do love coming home for family time and some relaxation. Today I also popped into Newcastle and saw Fenwicks Christmas window, yippee. I mean I know it's bonfire night tomorrow and there's still nearly 7 weeks til Christmas but I've seen it every year without fail and I'm twenty next year. I also eventuallly tried a salted caramel latte, fair to say I'm bloomin' impressed.

Sneak peek into my life...

cup of tea & pride of britain | my halloween night | busy busy uni | tartan, gold & leather
meet the puppies | foggy morning trip out
fenwicks christmas window, newcastle | costa salted caramel latte

Comments

  1. Ahhh the puppies are so cute! Love the tartan scarf too

    www.erraticglamour.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment