amazing spaces

I love architecture and interior design. It's not something that even my closest friends know, it's my guilty pleasure. I adore how intricate, different and just how generally amazing all spaces are. Every space and building has a different individuality and diversity to the next. As much as I love huge buildings and how many  rooms you can have, all mismatched and peculiar, you can't beat a small space. Programs like Restoration Man & Grand Designs I can watch for hours upon hours. Watching pieces of history be rebuilt, watching exquisite and unique new houses being made. After being completely hooked on George Clarke's Amazing Spaces, it has completely inspired me. From buses and army trucks, to  forest cabins and your very own gingerbread house. With every episode I was completely amazed. I want my own amazing space. 

Where would I have mine? That really isn't a hard question, it would have to either be in a forest or in the Lake District. Imagine a wood burning fire, candles, that oh so cosy feeling. I would have to have a wall or something that incorporated all my friends (my books). Just think, a book, a cup of tea & a view of a snowy landscape in the harshness of winter, idyllic. What would your small space look like?


01smallspace_rect54001smallspace_rect540

Love the boxed in chimney

Camping - girly caravan

Comments