cheers to the past & the future to come


With a few days left until we begin a fresh new year, it's time to sit down with a glass of mulled cider, reminisce on my past year & think about the year to come. The things I've done and want to do. The thought of 'new years resolutions' make me want to gag a little. I mean come on.. who the f*ck actually sticks to them? Instead of resolutions (e.g joining the gym -the one I haven't been to for 2years and am still paying for-, giving up things etc) I'm going to give myself goals and things I can actually achieve, write a list of things and places I want to do/see. 
2012 in all it's glory has been an alright one. My summer was pretty abysmal due to lack of the $$$$$$$$$$$$. I passed my first year at university. I turned 19. I got a job. That pretty much sums this year up, like I say it ain't been fandabbydosy. 2012 for Britain however has been amazing!! The Olympics, the Queens Jubilee. It's definitely been a year to celebrate and be bloody well proud of. The Queen, what a woman. The Olympians, idols & heroes. 
I'm going to share a few things I intend to do to make 2013 the best year yet!
.......... Don't leave uni assignments until the night before (start 2 weeks in advance), plan my 21st in Amsterdam, go back to Ibiza, more nights out with friends - new motto: work hard, play harder, get my next tattoo done, get a summer internship (already on the cards, fingers crossed!!!!), revise well for exams, read more, rekindle my love for art/drawing, learn about architecture..

Wishing you all my love for 2013!!! Have an amazing NYE, I'll be spending mine with a glass of champagne in hand (can't get too crazy, I have work NYD BOOO)
xoxo

Comments