tag of the christmas kind

Okay, so i may have done one too many Christmas posts but I love Christmas. I think I'm also doing these in an attempt to feel festive. I was supposed to have finished uni a week ago, so in reality I should be home. Decorating the house, watching all my Christmas films, getting the food in for the crimbo din (best part of Christmas!) and waiting to wear my new pj's on Christmas Eve, come on, it's tradition ever since I can remember. - how many times have I said the word Christmas so far ha - But instead I've been at work every day, spending my nights alone in my student house in York, reading my books and feeling like Scrooge. I hate being here alone, it sucks. Christmas Day, Boxing Day and the day after are the only days I have off in the next week. Well, technically not even Boxing Day thanks to the Next sale, hello 6:30am start. 

For now, I'm sat wrapped like a pig in blanket watching a Home Alone double bill. Merry Christmas ya filthy animal. This will probably be my last post before Christmas so, a merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Hope Santa brings you lots of nice things xo

what is your favourite thing about Christmas | Definitely Christmas dinner, ahhh so many wonderful foods.
what is your favourite make up look for the festive season | For me, I like to keep it simple. Rosy cheeks, long lashes & a simple red lip.
real tree or fake tree | I adore the smell of a real tree but fake trees last many years and you can always count on them for looking amazinggg
giving presents or receiving them | You're a liar if you say you don't enjoy receiving presents, but giving presents is an amazing feeling. Especially when you've put so much thought into them!
do you open your presents on christmas day, christmas eve or christmas day evening | Usually Christmas day on the morning but last year I was at my dads and we left it until after dinner, which I quite liked!
handmade christmas cards or bought | handmade, you can make them any way you want. Inidividual and great fun for a grey day like today
what is your favourite christmas film | without a doubt Home Alone 2.
what's your favourite christmas food | I don't think I could possibly decide, hmm pigs in blanket or turkey or veg or roast taties, choices.
what's your favourite christmas song | fairytale of new york
what's your favourite christmas memory | I remember one Christmas when I was little I'd got a huge present.. then decided to play with the cardboard box and make a washing machine out of it.. Cardboard boxes are so much fun.







Comments