WHAT I'M LOVING - DECEMBER

MUSIC
Definitely all about that Christmas playlist and party songs! Classics such as Wham! Last Christmas, East 17 Stay Another Day, Frank Sinatra.. you get the jist. Some other songs I'm loving at the moment are:



FASHION
1. faux fur hats.. i adore this turquoise one that I recently bought from h&m. Brightens up my outfits instantly, especially as I like to wear black/grey/white a lot.
2. simple make-up & bold lips. Kate Moss for Rimmel 107 is my new favourite, along with MAC 'Quite the thing!'. 107 is a gorgeous deep wine red/plum colour and 'Quite the thing!' is more of an electric deep purple.
3. glitter and lots of it! It's Christmas so glitter and sparkle are allowed. I recently picked up a gorgeous sliver metallic glitter peplum top, deep neckline and back from River Island. Absolutely stunning with a pair of high waisted jeans, heeled boots and MAC 'Quite the thing', great for the work Christmas party or if you're going for a meal.


BOOKS
Seriously I need to stop buying books from the charity shops or lending them from the library, but when it's a super cold night like tonight all I want to do is light my candles, make a brew, get a mince pie and read. 
Recently purchased/lent: The Russia House by John Le Carre - Great Expectations by Charles Dickens - The Book of Fires by Jane Borodale.
I finally finished reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and it was truly magical and beautiful. It's one of those books where your imagination takes over your senses. A must read!


FILMS
In the month of December too many good films come out. Last week I caught Breaking Dawn ptII.. Amazing. I had my mixed tango ice blast & a pick'n'mix in hand and I was so happy!! It was literally amazing.. go see.. NOW! I have to say watching the trailers before a film has to be one of the best parts.. Films I need to see this month: The Guardians.. it has a tattooed Santa. Life of Pi.. looks too beautiful. Great Expectations.. purely because it's a classic and the cast is great.

what I'm looking forward to in December.. Decorating the Christmas tree, finishing uni, family time, indulging in too many mince pies & mulled cider, wrapping presents.


Comments