Django Unchained

Sunday night is a night for relaxing and making the most of Gods 'day of rest'. Movies are an essential part of my Sunday. There's nothing better than wrapping yourself up in a blanket, making an imprint on the sofa and watching some good movies. Just for a change I thought I'd go to the cinema, the last time I went was wayyy before Christmas and as I've said in many posts I really do love the cinema but just don't go enough! So off I popped with a bag of Haribo and good company.

My film choice was Django Unchained. I've been absolutely dying to see it since I heard about it, I've waited well over a few weeks to see and I was certainly not disappointed! Everything about it I loved. It was your standard Tarantino film. The music tracks fitted in superbly with every scene and there was obviously a lot of violence. The story had a happy ending and this film reaffirmed my belief that as much as Quentin Tarantino is an amazing director/producer, he really is a shit actor. Poor Australian accent and poor acting skills.. despite that his death was so cool. What better way to die than get shot and for a tonne of dynamite to explode on you. 

One thing I got to say about this film is that, although the sight of blood does not bother me in the slightest, it was completely over dramatic. My friend who saw the film before me was like 'Oh my God, I didn't realise it would be so violent'.. It really is a standard occurrence of his films! Jamie Foxx is a superb actor, Leo.. well he's always great and even a little appearance of the brilliant Samuel L. Jackson. The wit and humor of this film was top notch. Without a doubt this will be an addition to my Tarantino collection when it arrives on DVD. 10/10.

Tumblr_mi7yghq49f1ru62evo1_1280_large

Tumblr_mi4909rnr81rvkhq1o1_500_large
(without a doubt this was one of my favourite scenes, hilarious)

Tumblr_mhwz0p5lzt1s3au0bo1_500_large

Tumblr_mgn0b3lpwl1qztjb2o1_500_large

Have you seen it? What did you think?
x

Comments