the rest is still unwritten..

2 0 R A N D O M F A C T S



1 | There are 2 words that I have trouble spelling, like constantly. Necessary & psychology. To spell necessary I have to remember 'one collar, two sleeves'. Good old primary school tips and tricks that are a life long help. Also, up until I was about 13 I used to spell Wednesday wrong. I spelled it 'Wedensday', oh, and equipment. I used to add a 't' in it. I have learnt my lessons and now I'm a spelling bee queen.

2 | I own a copious numbers of jumpers and coats. I guess it's acceptable in the United Kingdom when in one day you can go from snow to wind to sun to thunderstorm.

3 | I still have the blanket I got given when I was born. And what? So, I may be twenty in less than two months but it is a comfort thing. When I was younger I used to take it on holiday with me. You will never separate me from this.

4 | From being born until I was about 8/9 years old my hair went from white blonde ringlets, to strawberry blonde (okay maybe ginger) curls to brown. How can hair naturally go from white blonde to brown I do not know!

5 | I've only ever had one grandparent. My nana. The woman I aspire to be. She's been through a million different thing that would make any one crumble but she manages. For a lady of more than 80 years old she sometimes has a better social life than me! I couldn't love her more. So many beautiful memories and many more to come.

6 | I like peanut butter but not nuts.

7 | I have never ever broken a bone or had anything seriously wrong with me (apart from being weird) - touch wood

8 | I have a really big family and I wouldn't change them for the world. More than 6 aunties, a whole host of cousins. They live from England, to Australia to Canada.

9 | When I go on holiday I don't tan, well I go a shade darker and come out with millions of freckles. Que anecdote - Once when I went to Disneyland Florida for my birthday I had burnt that much a lady said to my mam 'oh bless, your daughter looks like a lobster'. :( Bloody bitch.

10 | I have one older brother called Ben.

11 | I enjoy my own company far too much. I don't like drama.

12 | When I was younger I used to go to Sunday School at church. I did ballet, disco and tap dance and gained several awards. I used to be a part of the Brownies then the Girl Guides.

13 | I enjoy fishing.

14 | I used to be obsessed with Jacqueline Wilson's books and the Tracey Beaker series until I was about 13. Dumping Ground rules!!!

15 | Theme parks scare me. Along with the obvious of spiders and buggy wugs.

16 | Once when going to sleep my mam said 'sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite'. That night I then went to sleep and had a nightmare about bees attacking me. Orrr it could be the fact I had sunflowers on my wallpaper?

17 | The thought of Sushi makes me gag. Sorry I ain't a lover.

18 | I can be pretty pessimistic and complainy. I tend to think the worst or be negative, that way I'm never disappointed. I'm British, it's in our nature to have a good complain and moan.

19 | I've never had a driving lesson yet!

20 | It's taken me a week to write this. I really don't think I'm that interesting..

x

Comments