| SHOE COOL FOR SCHOOL |


Too cool for school? More like shoe cool for school. Or work in my case. I've always been the kind of lass who only wears boots, brogues or block heels but something has changed. I've now got some sort of obsession with cool and chic trainers.. Although that has not stopped me from sticking to my good old 'all black'. I've bought trainers in the past for pure comfort but just not worn them due to my lack of love towards the look of them. But, after some sort of switch flip in my head I have now bought two pairs in less than a month. 

ONE: Nike Air Force 1
Yes, they are all black. Between deciding on pure and clean white or boring black, I had to go with black.  As much as I wear all black outfits an all black pair of trainers was completely necessary. They go with absolutely everything, although, I do feel a little 'chavesque' when I wear them. 

TWO: Adidas Superstar
The most beautiful trainers I've seen. Faux snake print with a classic suede stripe. I was a little wary at first with sizing but they fit like a dream. Great for lazy Sunday dressing at work. Anything snake print / croc print or black will always be mine. Super chic and street cred cool. Adidas Superstar will be on the rise this year. Next on my list is some classic Stan Smiths with a customised twist.





Comments