| THE SUNDAY POST |

I feel like with posts like this I can easily manage time and at least start to have some sort of consistency with my blog rather than just random shit? Or do you prefer the random shit? Whatever, I'll do a mix of posts that will be on a regular basis and some more random rambles thrown in for good measure.
So, let us begin with the Sunday post. A common feature within the blogging community but in my opinion a valuable one. It's nice to sit back at the end of a long week and re-evaluate and see what we should be thankful for, what we've loved or not loved so much and just general thoughts on life.

Noteable moments of the week..
+ indulging on all the pancakes, bacon, sausage and maple syrup a girl can eat. *note - I didn't manage to eat it all.
+ turning up for late 2 hours late. Yep, I fucked up. Looked at the wrong weeks rota, thankfully I'm my bosses favourite.
+ binge watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix. I started on Monday and so far have watched 16 episodes.

Laura on life...
I don't have too much to say on life at the moment without dragging myself into a mental breakdown on how I should probably have a plan for 'life, a better job with better pay and better opportunities or how I should really just my general shit together. But, for now, suffice to say that I'm happy with the most of it. The things that I love in life more than make up for the things that make me a little down in the dumps. Yes Karl, that's you (I know you're reading).

It's the little things in life that make it better, things you don't realise. Like that 30 minutes you have to yourself on a morning commute, Having that time to just relax, look out the window and chill, or read, listen to music and zone yourself out before a hard day at work.. Even if the commute is packed and you often find yourself with a crotch in your face. Netflix, I find when I need a day to just relax I'll end up binge watching soppy rom-coms or the latest  Netflix original. Morning snuggles is also a little thing I love, I make sure I wake up that little bit extra early so I can enjoy some morning snuggles with my boyfriend even if in the warmer weather he hates it. He's a human sized radiator you see. Date nights, we make sure to have one every week it's nice to just relax and catch up over a drink even when you live together.






Upcoming this week.. 

| MY NETFLIX WATCHLIST |
| THE WEEKLY WEARINGS |
| WHAT'S ON MY BOOKSHELF? |

Enjoy your week ahead lovelies, Remember, stop, rethink, smile.
X

Comments