| TIME TO CATCH UP |

Yes, it's been a while. Sorry. BUT I'm back, and hopefully for good this time! I'm kicking my own ass into gear, yes, I am that flexible to do so. 
This post will basically just be photos. Blogs are still online diary's right?

January




January consisted of living in docs and jumpers, celebrating my guys 25th birthday at the newly opened and sparkly Botanist in Newcastle and falling more in love with the city I live in.

February




 
February, pre Valentines trip to my old hometown York and demolishing all the pancakes, bacon and maple syrup at Bills. 

March






March, my birthday month. Yep, I mean a full month not day. The best month so far! After a nine month full-time stint at my job I finally got to have a two week break. It was all kinds of good. Visiting family, spending time with friends and enjoying those special moments. Also, if you're in the area, hit up Town Wall for some unreal melt in the mouth burgers or Dil & Bear in Tynemouth for some seriously moist brownies.

April






April meant back to reality and working a job you are beginning to hate. More appreciating my beautiful city and buying an abundance of 80p Penguin Classics books.. I need them all.

May (So far....)






To be continued...

Comments