| WISHLIST |




As from my previous 'shoe cool for school' post you will all know I'm becoming obsessed with trainers. Most of my collection so far is rather dark, just like the rest of my wardrobe, apart from my Adidas Superstar original white striped pair. I already own a pair of New Balance 420 trainers but this neutral shade is to die for. A simple chic trainer to go with most outfits. From comfy feet to comfy clothes, the tshirt and gilet both from Topshop scream easy boho dressing and spring layering, seen as Summer doesn't seem to be appearing any time soon. I already own a very similar top from Topshop a few years back but they're super easy to pair with jeans or a skirt, tucked in, with this gilet on top is an easy winning outfit for me. From looking good to smelling good, I have loved & Other Stories beauty products for years now and their Punk Bouquet has been a favourite smell of mine since purchasing the body scrub many moons ago. The fact there is now a perfume with this delightful summer daytime smell has made my day. Shame I'll have to wait until payday to purchase it. With top notes of almond, tangerine and green apple, leading to a heart of cyclamen, tiger orchid and lotus flower to the lingering bases of vanilla, tonka beans and tree moss. It's summer in a bottle with a mix of flowers, fruit and sweetness. Another must have accessory on my wishlist is the gorgeous gold plated personalised necklaces from Dixiegraze, spotted on one of my favourite bloggers I checked them out straight away and fell in love. A lovely way to capture a date that means a lot to you, whether it be a family member or an anniversary date. I'm not hinting at my boyfriend at all..... Last but not least I'm obsessed with photography, capturing anything that I think is beautiful. It's always nice to mix it up and experiment a little. Photography can be as creative as putting paint to paper. A fisheye lens creates a cool new effect for me. I already purchased one but silly me got too excited and bought one for the iPhone 6 plus rather than the 6.. doh. 


New Balance 420 - via Urban Outfitters
& Other Stories Punk Bouquet 50ml perfume - via &OtherStories
Gold Plated Customised Roman Numeral Necklace - via Dixiegraze
iPhone 6 Fisheye Lens - via Amazon
Scarf print tshirt - via Topshop
Suede Fringe Gilet - via Topshop

Comments