|| Brunch Part Deux ||

Okay, so unfortunately I'm not having brunch among the beautiful streets of Paris but I'm having the Geordie equivalent along the popular road of Osbourne Road in Jesmond. A place that I have had on my 'to visit' list for a long time. With a very hipster inspired interior and possibly some of the most enviable milkshakes in the area me and my boyfriend decided to hit it up for another round of brunch. He went for the Full Jesmond and I went for Jam Jar beans on toast. 


I'm taking full on amazing beans, but, not just your average run of Hienz beans. I'm talking butter bean, kidney beans and normal beans on top of Newcastle Brown Ale soda bread and topped with streaky back. A massive plate full of heaven. 


Of course I had to have a side of coffee. Picture taken pre sugar stirring. 


A little day of exploring isn't complete without the obligatory autumnal tree picture. The transition of colours and the slow but steady fall of summer into Autumn is my favourite. From deep reds to mustard yellow. 

This weekend I'm off to my parents with the other half for a little getaway. Queue doggy cuddles and a day trip to the lakes! Keep your eyes peeled for my next post. 

Comments