|| The Sunday Post ||



Sunday, everyone's favourite day of the week, comes around slowly yet goes so quickly. A day of food, relaxation or adventuring into the unknown.


What better way to start a Sunday than with the classic full English and a pot of tea. The most perfect poached eggs and seeded buttery toast. Can I hear an amen? All from my favourite little haunt in Darlington, Imperial Express. Check it out if you're in the area.


So, it's less than two months until I head off to the beautiful Greek Island if Santorini. Blue skies, blue tipped buildings and glistenining blue seas. I'm trying my best to health kick myself up the butt to get some sort of a 'beach' ready body. Blueberries, super healthy and lovely with yoghurt. One my all time easy yummy breakfasts to make. Pot of yoghurt and a handful of fruit. Wish me luck on the trek for my beach body.


Nandos. Not much more to be said than that. Chickeny goodness. Is it bad that we had two nandos in two nights? Who cares. Give my a halloumi, mango and lime wrap with spicy rice and an extra side of halloumi any day of the week. Can you guess what I'll be eating every day on holiday? Halloumi.


Just as we had gotten over the Christmas calories chocolate 3 months into the year Easter hits us with another tonne of tempting goodness. I'm more about the extras inside rather than the eggs themselves. Weekly treat and respite from the health kick is only right. 


Dungarees. My current obsession is dressing like a 5 year old child because why not. Easy and chic looking. Pair with a polka dot top and you're sorted. Trainers give that more street style look and loafers give you that preppy look. A lot of options and variation from one item of clothing. 







Comments